2009年2月3日 星期二

my FEC paper....another birtdhay??

wow...juz finished my paper...not well actually...100 mark i counted...those i can score one...not counted mistake only get 50 mark lol...charm..haiz...hopefully can get a "pass" in this paper..haha...2day is my birthday oso a..is follow ic one gea...get some wishes early in the morning...quite good...yesterday whole day cannot fall to sleep..because of the fec paper lo...haiz...those i memorise so hard..all not included..haiz....juz now in the exam after the compulsary question..second question a oready dunno how to do...keep asking the lecturer..test here and test there...at least get it..think till my brain oso wan explode...luckily at last got it..but the interpretation not very good..

paper not very well la..not like previous 2 papers..a bit disappointed...sure 2day early morning meet tat car lol...plat 4444..haiz... JKN 4444 a..i remember u lol...so hak zai...oready told me my paper not well...then back tat time..i meet WLW 9999...haha 2day meet 2 car plat with 4 same number...i oso meet 8888 one..but only got 3 888...last one is 6...my eyes "che li" see wrong jor..haha

juz now go eat lunch wit ks...emm...tat aunty so funny lo...both of us order for ABC...dunno is my mistake o her mistake...when she bring us the 1 bowl...she thought tat..me and ks wan to share tat bowl..miss...ok o nt lo... i think her brain something wrong lol..haiyo...

my back very pain lo...24 hours no sleep oready...face oso got many pimples...haiz...how to cure leh...sleepy........

1 則留言:

mapplemapplemapple 提到...

happy birthday to u!~!~!~