2009年2月1日 星期日

Home Made Cheese Rice..??..Can Eat o NT??

2day..once i opened my eyes...only 10 smt..haiz..still early lol....my father come in and ask me to accompany him to go for breakfast..em..i said "yes"..brush teeth, wash face, wear a cap..oo...can go out oready...haha..recently i bought a cap..starting like to wear cap..hehe...sitting in the car..im thinking tat...in tat restaurant..will i meet "HER"..hehe..once enter the restaurant..i oready saw her lol...my godsister...no wonder la...my father wake me up to eat breakfast wit him...(but he usually ask me go and eat wit him la)..haha...i order "lam min"..em..taste a...okok lo...if i say very good...then...later if i meet those more delicious leh??..so since long time ago...i oready "dunno" how to say "very good"..haha..

REVISION...juz after the breakfast..once i enter my house...i "mo here and mo there"..bath 1...then i take out those notes..emm...quite a lot leh....these r my notes leh...my mum told me...not "duk shu" is only "revision"..so i cannot said "duk shu" lol...but i like to say in front of her..haha...then she will use her "laser eyes" stare at me...haha..so funny one..my family members oso not very "pantang" actually...hehe...

read ha read ha...i think i juz read thru those past year question...seem like got a bit ideas...start to tembak some lo...hoprfully will kena...hehe..my stomach hungry oready...finding something to eat...em...juz finished read the past yr...can rest a while gea...hehe...start thining wat i wan to eat...i remember tat my refri got.... got cheese leh..my godsister bought for me one..hehe...i know wat i wan to eat oready..haha...

i only eat b4 in restaurant..never cook byself ..this time...hehe..try try la...juz same like fried rice...add some cheese...i can DO IT...haha...these r the ingredients...haha..juz few thing only....easy "cop" lolz...haha

first pour those " gong yu zai" inside...

then add egg and rice...."chao ha chao ha"...gao dim oready...haha
haha...like this can eat oready actually...but...for me..."too SLIM" oready...wan to increase kilo ma...so add some cheese inside lo...(juz kidding..i oready 80 kilo lol,pity...try to lose it..in my sem break)..
pour some cheese on top of the rice..then put in..."oven"..no la..i lazy change plate...so i juz boiled some water and put it in the "walk tou"..haha....meanwhile i try to clean the plate and the "walk chan" tat i used juz now lo....and..erm..find something tat can decoratemy rice ma..hehe...i get cucumber in my refri leh..hahaha...
try to cut few slides leh..juz nid to decorate..make my rice looks more delicious..water..coconuts...erm...i think my rice almost gao dim oready...

haha...add those cucumber...look nicer oready hor.."Dang dang dang danG"...my lunch ok oready la...juz spend me 20 mins...can eat jor....haha...

erm....conclude tat...my rice can eat la...not bad actually...juz the cheese..a bit keras than the restaurant..mayb i let it cold on my table ma..sore throat..cannot eat "hot" food...haha..."praise ownself made food..like dun wan face)..im not THICK face, OK?....haiz...

2 則留言:

3月雨 提到...

你的form 2照片满有活力的哈哈...

RAX 提到...

u got mea???