2009年1月23日 星期五

23 January 2009..(end)

yu hoo...my birthday past oready lo...still got one still got one...hehe...almost coming lor...wakaka...so nice...got 2 birthday...haha..juz now..quite happy ma...but i didnt eat a lot...cause CNY come...too fat later wear cloths not nice...hehe...2mrow i may go airport a...long time no go there...a bit exciting...last time i went i think is....form 3...haha...these r my cakes er...

this is from my sister...this is from my godsister...

wan to eat oready laaa.....^^

juz finished party..oready 12 am lor...so my birthday oso past...so i go to yam cha wit my frens...blow blow water..then now...back oready...haha..nice to play oso..but ...juz now i forgot to make a wish a...blow the candle..forgot to wish...will my dream come true a??..hahaha....

沒有留言: